i have a yeast infection for 3 days now- took a diflucan & didnt help & i will b on my last night terconazole?
IT subsides during the day but acts up at night in the morning. I have been bathing in salt water and that seems to help. I have no fould odor what so ever and my discharge was that of a yeast infection but is gone. The itching is still there. How long does it take and should it have subsided by now?
Okay, I’m 13 years old, and I think I have a yeast infection. It’s really itchy down there, and it’s red, and I have the symptoms of a yeast infection. I had one last year and I left it for about a week to see if it cleared up, and it did. I read on the internet that if it’s only a really mild case, it will clear up on it’s own. So I’m hoping that’s what it’ll do this time, but after too long, I’ll ask my mum or something. Anyway, my problem is, I’m going on holiday tomorrow and I’m going to be travelling all day, and I can tell I’m going to be really itchy and uncomfortable. I have no time to buy anything before tomorrow (I’m leaving at 6am) so is there any way I can relieve the itching? Oh, and I’m also going to be swimming a lot on holiday, and spending most of my time at the pool. Is that okay? And also I read that a chlorinated pool could actually kill the bacteria or something, so if anything it will actually help? Is that true? I know to dry down there afterwards. And also, I will probably be going in the sea, but because that’s salt water, I don’t know if that’s okay.
Thanks in advance, x
Sorry, it’s kinda long, but I need answers ASAP.
If it’s hot outside, you’ll only make this infection worse. It will get itchier, smellier, and possibly bleed.
You need to buy monistat asap and start a 7 day treatment to make sure you are covered.
If you use just vagisil, the infection will continue to grow. If you use soap it’ll get 2x as bad each time you use it.
How to get rid of male yeast infection?
Are there any natural remedies out there? I’ve been keeping it really clean and soaking in warm salt water now and then, then keeping it dry. It appears to be getting better but I want it gone for good.
you should go to a Dr. to be properly diagnosed, but acidophyllis in yogurt or pills, white vinegar rinses, where is your yeast infection? Stop eating yeast products like breads, beer, and sugary foods. There are also anti fungal powders you can get, ask a pharmacist. Good luck
will i get a yeast infection on my tongue (tongue piercing)?
i got my tongue piecred on monday todayy is wednesdayy and its doingg really good
soo i drink a milkshake and ate somee chesse fries
after that i did rinse with salt water and then listerine.
but doo you thinkk ill get a yeast infection on my tongue ..
You might as you’re not supposed to intake dairy products.
If you rinsed your mouth straight after then there is a less chance of infection.
Hopefully yours won’t, when I had my tongue pierced I forgot and took in dairy and nothing happened
If anything does happen go to your piercer. For the meantime take a paracetamol.
Difference in symptoms between a UTI and yeast infection.?
I believe I have a yeast infection because I have all of the same symptoms as my previous yeast infections. My husband and I had sex in our salt water pool and in our hot tub (I know, not a smart choice.) and I now feel uncomfortable down there like I may have a yeast infection but I have been told that it could be a UTI as well but I don’t have painful urination or anything like that. I want to treat myself for the yeast infection but i’m scared I might have some other type of infection and I don’t want to give myself the wrong treatment.
Does anyone know the difference in symptoms between a UTI, yeast infection, or any other type of vaginal infection?
I’m going to go to the doctor, but in the meantime i’m just curious.
With a UTI you would be feeling more pain than anything else coming from the bladder area. Burning urination is also typical. It sounds more like a yeast infection, but you’re right in going to the doctor to know for sure.
Before you take any kind of drug from your doctor for a yeast infection though, assuming that in fact you are currently dealing with one. I have some natural yeast infection treatments I suggest you try. They are 100% safe and natural and most importantly effective!
There are many things you need to start doing and addressing if you are suffering from a yeast infection. To start, do the following:
1. Wear loose clothing and undergarments, oxygen kills yeast, going commando and wearing nothing down there if possible is even better.
2. Get some unsweetened yogurt and rub it onto a tampon, insert the tampon and do this continually until the yeast infection is gone.
3. Cut out any and all sugar, alcohol and yeast from your diet. All three will promote the infection further.
4. Start drinking cranberry juice, pure not from concentrate with no added sugar, I know this goes against the no sugar thing but the acid content in the cranberries will alter the PH balance of your vagina and cause the yeast to die off.
5. If you can tolerate it, use a raw garlic clove and apply it to the infection, this may burn so dilute it with some olive or coconut oil, both of which can also help eliminate the yeast, especially the coconut.
6. You can also try taking some vitamin B3, many women find their infections resolve quicker when they are taking 300mg/per day.
7. Take a probiotic with at least 50 billion live cells per pill, this is key in redistributing good bacteria throughout your body, and effectively end the yeast infection. You must do this continually until you have eliminated your yeast infections and Candida entirely.
8. Lastly if all else fails, begin adding 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to a bath. Only fill the tub up high enough to submerge your genital area. Stay in the tub for 20-30 minutes at a time.
Hope this helps, the yogurt is the key really, by putting good bacteria directly on the area you will eliminate it quickly. Make sure it is unsweetened and ideally keep an eye out for a variation called Kefir which has even more beneficial bacteria in it to snuff out the infection.
Check out the link below for a Full Guide on Vaginal Yeast Infections.